Dehydration is the devil. For real. Not getting enough h20 affects us in serious ways; brain fog, headaches, nausea, fatigue, dry and dull skin, loss of elasticity, stress on our vital organs — and that’s just to name a few. So why is it so hard to drink more water? If you’re like most people, you probably just forget.
If you’re serious about getting your skin to glow, your mind clear and want to operate at peak performance, keep a reusable glass or carafe on hand and play some creative games to trick yourself into getting more water in your day. It may just be the key to remembering to hydrate. Happy sipping!
- Every time someone sends you a text, take three sips of water.
- Every time you put on your Raw Sugar, take 3 big gulps of water. (Remember, it helps your skin to glow!)
- Every time you check your email messages, take four sips.
- Every time you sit down at your desk, or get up, drink five sips.
- Every time you make a phone call, drink a full glass.