Aloe Vera has always been a super-botanical in the skin healing world. We slather it on our sunburns and use it to relieve irritated skin so it makes sense that Aloe Vera has made its way into our skin products as a way to deliver a wide range of goodies, including a heavy dose of moisture plus vitamins and minerals that are both anti-aging and restorative.
Aloe doesn’t just soothe our skin — it goes deeper as a nutrient dense skincare ingredient that can treat, exfoliate, restore, reveal and provide impressive nutrition to your skin.
- Aloe Vera is nutrient rich with both vitamins (A, B, C, D and E) as well as minerals like zinc, magnesium and potassium.
- It has an extremely high water content and is very hydrating for dry skin without making it greasy.
- It is rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene which are all nourishing.
- It has polysaccharides to give skin a hydrating boost.
- Aloe Vera provides a natural barrier to protect skin.
- It contains phytosterols the can help soothe itchiness and irritation.