We love Eucalyptus — and not just because we associate it with the adorable faces of koala bears and dreams of Australia. Eucalyptus is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, healing, immune-boosting powerhouse that is used in everything from aromatherapy and naturopathic remedies to our Raw Men Eucalyptus + Cedar Leaf Body Wash.
The scent alone is enough to hook you for life, but check out the host of other skin benefits you get from the combined advantage of having antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. All fabulous things when it comes to getting skin that is soothed, protected and younger looking.
- It’s a phenomenal cleanser. It cleans on a deeper level, removing dead skin cells and pulling dirt from pores.
- It’s a natural antiseptic. It can help heal wounds and skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Eucalyptus oil is a powerful antioxidant. It can actually form a protective barrier against pollution, toxins, cigarette smoke, harmful UV Rays and other environmental aggressors.
- It’s an excellent weapon in the fight against aging. The anti-inflammotory and antioxidants properties help soothe skin and defend from photoaging.
- It’s a natural anti-viral. It can help inhibit the development of viruses.
- Boosts collagen. Eucalyptus helps generate new cell growth so it aids in collagen production which creates more elasticity and less sagging and fine lines.
Pineapple is serving up big beauty benefits and has quickly become the go-to for skin brightening and generally perking up tired, dull skin. Not only does it add a gorgeous, tropical scent, but it’s full of a powerful enzyme called bromelain, which helps break down and sweep away dead skin cells.
Aside from the skin brightening and gently exfoliating bromelain, pineapple is rich in vitamin C and E… two vitamins that really pep up your skin tone. They help brighten and even out skin tone while the antioxidants help heal and protect from UV damage and premature aging. It also contains a healthy dose of vitamin A that reduces the risk of inflammation and is a known anti-bacterial.
Drink in all the delicious benefits of Pineapple and get on your way to transforming your skin with a brighter, more beautiful glow.