Want to give your lips a lift? Try using lip care with the amazing superpowers of lemon extracts to keep your pout pretty. Here are the top five reasons to pucker up and say yes to Lemon lip balm.
- Lemons are full of Vitamin C which is used to nourish, brighten and add clarity to skin which can reduce dullness and darkening of lips.
- With high antioxidant levels, lemon extracts can help your lips stay luscious by preventing free radicals from damaging the collagen in your lips, keeping your pout plump and pretty.
- With its high antiviral properties, lemon oil may help prevent unwanted cold sores from making an appearance. Yes, please.
- Keep things calm with lemon balm. Lemon is often used as a calming herb, that soothes anxiety and helps to tone the nervous system.
- Lemon is a mood booster. The aromatherapy benefits of lemon flavor help enhance and uplift your spirits. It’s a happy scent that tastes delicious. Win-Win!
Say Bye-Bye to Chapped Lips
The air gets dry and suddenly you’re biting and licking your peeling, cracked lips. Why are lips so much more vulnerable to the dry weather? For one, skin on the lips is much thinner than the rest of our skin. But the biggie, is that lips lack oil glands so they actually can’t produce their own moisture.
So how do you keep lips soft and supple without natural oils? Hello, lip-loving Lip Balms. Natural Lip Balms full of essential oils can repair, hydrate and lock in moisture which is key to keeping lips soft, supple and protected.
Raw Sugar has five delicious flavors of natural Lip Balms. They’re 95% Organic and are full of ingredients like Cold Pressed fruit extracts, Macadamia Nut and Shea Butters, plus Vitamin E. The nutritive formulas add moisture and lift spirits with the bright, fresh flavors; Lemon Sugar, Raw Coconut + Mango, Pineapple + Maqui Berry, Watermelon + Fresh Mint and Almond Milk + Agave.
Say bye-bye to chapped lips now and forever. A little Raw Sugar Lip Balm love is all you need.
The Only 5 Products you Need to Glow on Valentine’s Day
It’s February, and Valentine’s Day is on everyone’s radar.
It’s the one day a year that’s completely dedicated to showing love – be that to ourselves, or to an SO.
Start your holiday shopping list with a plan. Who are you buying for? We suggest giving the gift that gives back. For every Raw Sugar product purchased, a bar of soap is donated to a family in need.
Having a Routine and consistency is important for our day-to-day lives. It keeps the equilibrium in our busy schedules, but what happens when our routine becomes boring, stagnant or just plain non-beneficial? It’s important to be able to identify these traits by taking a step back and analyzing our daily routines. Why? Simply because you may not be the best version of you! Although daily routines help in achieving our overall goals and help us function as human beings, sometimes a change-up to your routine can greatly improve the quality of your life – it’s as simple as making a change today! Have a look at our top tips on how to change up your daily routine below:
Drum roll, please… Our easy, fresh and organic Lip Care Line is here! You asked, and we listened. Now get ready to awaken parched lips with a much-needed burst of ultra-hydration!