Rosemary has been used since ancient times as a cure all for everything from digestive health and muscle soothing to promoting hair growth and boosting the immune system. And now, this garden-favorite fragrant herb has made its way into skin care health and beauty products. It’s gorgeous scent and abundance of skin healing properties make it a powerful addition to your skin care routine. It’s abundant in vitamins A + C + B, iron and calcium and is a natural clean label preservative. Here are a few ways that Rosemary extracts help rejuvenate and repair your precious skin.
- It is antioxidant rich which may help prevent wrinkles by stopping free radicals from breaking down the skin’s elasticity.
- It’s a natural anti-inflammatory so may help soothe and de-puff irritated skin.
- Vitamins A and C work to neutralize damage to the skin and aid in cellular repair.
- It’s rich in B vitamins which rejuvenates cellular activity and promotes deep cellular repair.
- Rosemary has moisturizing and collagen-boosting properties that work to hydrate and plump skin.
- Rosemary extracts can help prevent skin from looking damaged by tightening skin, strengthening veins and help treat signs of aging.
- Rosemary oil is a natural antimicrobial so works to kill bacteria which is ideal to help dry, irritated skin conditions.
- Rosemary can also reduce blemishes due to cell regeneration properties that help eliminate the appearance of scars, spots and sun damage.