Tea Tree Oil could be the secret to healthy, happy hair and skin. It’s one of the plant-based wonders full of detoxifying, cleansing, healing and skin-soothing benefits. Tea Tree Oil is actually an extract of the Melaleuca plant that is full of antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It has become the go-to ingredient for natural, plant-based treatments for everything from dandruff to acne and skin irritations partly because of its nourishing, gentle nature.
We love it in our Scalp Restore Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Therapy Treatment because all the benefits add up to stronger, longer, healthier hair. Take a look at what it can do for your hair.
Hair Care Benefits of Tea Tree Oil:
- It’s a natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic so it helps soothe an irritated, itchy scalp.
- It’s great for dandruff because it removes chemical build up and dead skin cells from the scalp, making it less prone to flaking.
- It has multiple properties that fight bacteria to help prevent skin irritations or other conditions such as dandruff, lice and psoriasis.
- It is a natural moisturizer and even though it’s a deep cleanser, it won’t dry out hair.
- It unclogs hair follicles and nourishes roots allowing for optimal hair growth.
- Tea Tree Oil improves overall scalp health by stimulating the scalp, increasing blood flow to the area and improving the condition of hair follicles.
- It leaves scalp tingly and calm at the same time.