Easter is one of the most indulgent times of year, and we’re so here for it.
From edible bunnies to creamy Easter eggs, it’s all chocolate, sweetness, and good times. And while we love us a little bit of indulgence, there comes a point in life where you just want to have your cake and eat it too.
What we mean to say it that you can enjoy your yummy chocolate eggs without your healthy-eating habits taking a major hit.
We’ve scoured all corners of the web and found the most scrumptious healthy Easter egg recipes you can make for ultimate enjoyment and minimal guilt.
If you’ve got the time, and the sweet tooth, give these a crack:
- Our favorite health-conscious dessert maker, Chocolate Covered Katie, came up with this Healthy Creme Eggs recipe and we are living for it.
- After even more indulgence? Try Ricki Heller’s devastatingly delicious Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Easter Eggs
- Lover of the finer things? You’ll relish these Dark Chocolate Easter Eggs
- The Earth Diet has some great ideas for guilt-free Chocolate Easter Eggs, including a white chocolate variation.
- If you’re short on time, you’ll love this easy Easter Egg recipe.
- Jamie Oliver has come up with a drool-worthy recipe for Vegan Easter Eggs – it’s truly eggcellent.
- To experiment a little and try some different flavors, check out these great ideas by Claire K.